San Antonio, TX – FactoryONE Sherco announce today the addition of 48-time snowmobile hill climb World Champion Keith Curtis to race select Kenda AMA Extreme Off-Road races in 2021. While this sounds like an odd combination, Keith is also a very accomplished in the extreme off-road discipline on dirt; even as a part timer. The Dillon, MT native scored a top five finish at the Kenda Tennessee Knockout in 2020 as well as a podium finish at the Battle of The Goats in condensed hard enduro season.
“It is nothing short of an incredible feeling becoming a dual sport Factory athlete on snow and dirt.” Said Curtis. “My alignment with FactoryONE Sherco and Polaris is the best of both worlds. I am looking forward to getting on my SE 300 Factory.”
His racing resume is quite robust.
RMSHA (Rocky Mountain Snowmobile Hillclimb Association)
• 269 first place finishes
• 48 World Championship titles
• 52-time RMSHA hill climb points champion
Keith races in different categories such as Stock, Improved and Modified. This past weekend he won all three classes as well as the King of the Kings title at the World Championships in Jackson, Wyoming.
• P5 PRO- 2020 TKO- Sequatchie, TN
• P3 PRO- 2020 Battle of the Goats Extreme Enduro- USA, North Carolina
• P1 PRO- 2019 Stix and Stones- Kellogg, Idaho
• P1 PRO- 2018 Stix and Stones- Kellogg, Idaho
• P18 Gold- 2019 Red Bull Romaniacs- Romania
• P8 Gold- 2016 Red Bull Romaniacs- Romania
• P20 – 2017 Erzberg Rodeo- Austria
• P21 – 2016 Erzberg Rodeo- Austria
• P5 PRO- 2019 Ditrocks- Romania
• P4 PRO- 2016 Carpath Enduro- Romania
• P13 Club team- ISDE Team- Sardinia, Italy
“We are happy to have Keith with us. He adds tremendous firepower to our extreme program.” Said Ron Sallman, President of FactoryONE Motorsports. “For a part time dirt guy, he has had tons of success. He will fit in nicely with the rest of the guys and gals on the team. We are looking forward to seeing what he can do on his Sherco.”
With the 2020-2021 snow season coming to a close, Mr. Curtis will turn his attention to dirt and is scheduled to race the following:
• Last Dog Standing
• Donner Hard Enduro
• Stix and Stones
• Mad Moose
• Battle of the Goats
• Kenda Tennessee Knockout.
About FactoryONE Sherco: FactoryONE Sherco is a championship winning enduro and trials team based in San Antonio, TX. The team falls under the Sherco USA umbrella. They won the AMA Extreme Off-Road Championship and the AMA National Enduro Championship in their first year of racing in 2020. They are a 16x United States Observed Trials Champion.